Brussels START DATE: TBD DEADLINE: ASAP
Drives and leads the bid team and the business to develop compelling winning propositions that comply with our customers’ requirement yet do not compromise our high standards of corporate integrity. Manages all bidding activities in accordance with Bidding Best Practice from initial customer contact through to contract signature including the development of bid strategy, plan and budget to enable submission of bid responses to requisite time, cost and quality standards. Manages Fujitsu’s growth or key deals of medium too high complexity.
- Building the Business Case: Actively involved in building the opportunity business case and qualifying the business.
- Customer Engagement: Build customer relationship, leads customer scoping workshops.
- Leads the Bid: Leads and manages all members of the bid team to work together to achieve a successful outcome (win).
- Win Strategy Lab: facilitates the WSL in order to have a 360° view on the opportunity
- Win Strategy Contribution: Contributes to the win strategy and through analysis, articulates this to the bid team to develop a solution that aligns to Fujitsu’s overall strategy and in turn maximizes our chances of success.
- Informs Qualification: Supports the Opportunity Owner in the qualification of each opportunity through the use of professionally facilitated lessons learnt, competitive analysis and win strategy development events.
- Bid Budgeting: Develops a bid budget for the lifecycle of the opportunity and thereafter monitoring/controlling expenditure against approved budget on an ongoing basis to remain within approved limits.
- Bid Planning: Develops a bid plan that supports the timely completion of all activities necessary to produce a compelling, assured and governed proposition and associated response documentation.
- Bid Resourcing: Identifies, organizes and controls resources required to support bid production ensuring the delivery of quality contributions from all team members.
- Bid initiation: Initiates the bid alongside the Opportunity Owner; through a formal kick-off event that engages all bid team members and supporting stakeholders and delivers a consistent understanding of who the client is, what the opportunity is, who we are competing against, how we are going to win, challenges faced, team roles and responsibilities, the plan to execute the win strategy and behaviours that all bid team members and supporting stakeholders are to exhibit.
- Proposition Development: Manages and challenges the bid team to ensure the proposition and underpinning solution is developed to comply with the customer’s requirements and is aligned to the overall win strategy. Ensures the production of all relevant assurance and governance collateral in a timely, engaging manner to support review and subsequent approval.
- Translate Customer Requirements: Manages the identification, interpretation and translation of customer requirements and communicates these to the business lines and solution team to ensure that the deliverables are clearly understood.
- Response Development: Ensures the creation of exceptional customer response documents through the holding of professionally facilitated storyboard events that both provide response structure and supports the articulation of win themes. Monitors the development of the response to support the timely completion of quality review events to achieve scores of 4 or more when assessed against the Shipley best practice model or equivalent standard.
- Risk Management: Works with the Programme Lead and Lead Architect to identify, analyze, respond and manage bid risks, assumptions and dependencies throughout the lifecycle of the bid enabling the informed completion of Due Diligence as necessary to support customer engagement and subsequent contract negotiation.
- Review the Assumptions and Dependencies: Contributes to and reviews the key and material assumptions and dependencies for the opportunity.
- Support Contract Negotiations: Takes an active role - leading where necessary in contract negotiations (L&C – HR) to ensure that the contract correctly represents the deal.
- Bid Closure & Handover: Manages the formal post contract handover to operations/assigned account team and ensures that a formal lessons learnt event is completed to improve future performance.
- Continuous Improvement: Ensure continuous improvement of bidding function through sharing of best practice, knowledge, experience and collateral.