Fujitsu is currently looking for a NOC (Network Operations Center) lead for a client in the energy infrastructure sector, Fluxys
Working Hours: Full-time (Onsite 3d/w) - Telework (2d/w)
Experience: +10 years (Expert)
Desired Start Date: ASAP
Duration : 220 days (Renewable)
Languages: Mandatory : Dutch (C2), French (C2), and English (B2)
About Fluxys: Fluxys is a leading independent gas infrastructure group dedicated to gas transmission, storage, and liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminalling. With a team of 1,200 employees, Fluxys actively contributes to building a sustainable energy future by accommodating various energy carriers like hydrogen and biomethane. The company operates in Belgium, France, the UK, Germany, and Switzerland.
Context: As part of the network team, you will play a crucial role in setting up, securing, and operating the network supporting various services across industrial and office contexts. Fluxys operates in multiple European locations, and the network services provided contribute to data center connectivity, cloud security, WAN network modernization, and support for application team evolutions.
Responsibilities: As the NOC Lead, you will oversee a team of 5 members, collaborating with the core networking team to ensure efficient project deployment and service setup. Your responsibilities include:
- Managing the NOC team to deliver high-quality work in accordance with defined guidelines and procedures.
- Overseeing daily network operations, handling incidents, and ensuring the availability of the network for both IT and OT clients.
- Serving as the point of contact for teams in the field and within ICT, both in Belgium and Europe.
- Deploying changes requested by other teams or related to various projects, with a focus on security.
- Acting as the technical guide for team members and ensuring adherence to established standards.
- Proficiency in Dutch, French, and English.
- Previous team management experience.
- Technical leadership mindset.
- Possession of a car and willingness to travel to various locations.
- Operational firewall knowledge (Palo Alto and Checkpoint).
- Understanding of routing and switching protocols (OSPF, ISIS, MST, etc.).
- Experience with cloud technologies.
- Proficiency with Cisco Wireless.
- Familiarity with automation tools like Python and/or Ansible.
- Knowledge of backend tools for monitoring, NAC, central syslog, authentication.
- OT experience is considered a plus.
Technical Environment: Operating in a predominantly Cisco environment, you will work with technologies such as Cisco ACI, MS Azure, Cisco SDWAN, Cisco ASR, ISR, Catalyst, Nexus devices, Cisco Wireless, and Firewalls from Checkpoint and Palo Alto. Supporting tools include Zabbix, Elastic, RSA, and ISE.