first PO : 6 months
3 days onsite presence required
As Service Manager you are responsible for the end-to-end service delivery.
You set up long term service and contract agreements in infrastructure services and end-user services to ensure that the technical needs of the business units are fulfilled.
In order to provide an optimal service delivery you act as a trusted partner and advisor towards the client. You build personal relationships with key people within the organisation and take ownership towards the business and IT infrastructure department during escalations and outages.
You constantly take improvement initiatives in order to guarantee the best services, taking into account quality, performance and cost.
By implementing a successful service delivery approach you intent to maximise the customer satisfaction and achieve the predetermined service level agreements. You report on performance, SLA’s, financials, HR and customer relationships towards senior management.
You develop an annual strategy to develop and enhance the services under your responsibility. You meet with architects to discuss the impact of new technologies and the architectural roadmap.
- Masters degree in IT, Business economics or equivalent through experience.
- Minimum of three years experience within service delivery management, managing large outsourced IT infrastructure service contracts.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with ITIL, project management and budget-management.
- Knowledge of the in’s and out’s of IT infrastructure environments (Data Centers and Workplace services).
- Strong communicative and analytical skills which allows you to solve problems in different type of situations.
- You are a team player with a flexible attitude. You take initiative and handle issues in a diplomatic manner.
- Capability of managing, motivating and coaching employees with an open and positive attitude and a willingness to listen.
- Drive by result and ability to set priorities while keeping an optimal service in mind.
- Fluent in English, both written as spoken.
- Willingness to travel abroad on a regular basis.