Fujitsu is currently seeking an Information and Data Architect for a client located in Brussels South.
Start Date : 01-09-2023
Duration : 320 days
Location : Brussels-South
Remote type : Flexible hybrid
Daily rate : € 690,-
Job Title: Information and Data Architect
At TUC RAIL, our daily operations generate a vast amount of data used both internally and shared with our partner, Infrabel, as well as suppliers and subcontractors. In this context, TUC RAIL is seeking a talented and proactive Information and Data Architect to join our team. As an Information and Data Architect, you will collaborate with business and IT stakeholders to ensure the development and implementation of an effective enterprise data strategy that adds value to the organization.
As part of the TUC RAIL IT department, we are searching for an Information Manager/Architect who can ensure the successful management of both the business and IT aspects of data, as well as conceptualize and model data at an enterprise level.
As the Information Manager/Architect, your responsibilities will include supervising the development and utilization of information systems, ensuring that all incoming, internal, and outgoing information is secure, timely, and efficient. This will be done in consultation with the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and within the defined framework of the information management and security policy.
The mission will be executed at TUC RAIL's premises in Brussels.
- Develop and manage the enterprise information model within TUC RAIL's enterprise architecture framework.
- Supervise and participate (hands-on) in the work of analysts to build our models (EIM, CDM, etc.).
- Maintain our central tool for managing our models.
- Develop policies, rules, and procedures for information management.
- Establish architectural principles for information and data.
- Develop and implement procedures for effective and secure data management.
- Define policies, rules, and procedures for data storage and sharing.
- Ensure compliance with legal and company regulations.
- Continuously develop data management strategies.
- Model, analyze, and improve TUC RAIL's information architecture.
- Collaborate with the business and IT to collect requirements and translate them into information-level requirements.
- Mentor, train, and coach business analysts to enhance their information analysis skills.
- Monitor the quality of outputs produced by the analysts.
- Initiate and conduct reviews with the business on the produced models.
- Maintain the enterprise information model (EIM) and common data model (CDM).
- Establish or revise templates, conventions, and standards used to complete/update models (EIM, CDM), information catalog, etc.
- Assist solution architects in developing solutions based on the produced models.
- Ensure that all incoming and outgoing information to/from the company is justified and secure, in consultation with the CISO and within the defined information security policy framework.
- Technical Competencies:
- TOGAF or related Data Architecture Frameworks (e.g., DMBok or equivalent).
- Demonstrated experience in information and data management, including knowledge and experience in data quality management.
- Understanding of addressing standards and metadata.
- High-level written and oral communication skills.
- Data Modeling.
- Data Security.
- Data Quality Models (e.g., ISO).
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Experience in the AEC sector is a plus (industry knowledge and familiarity with active processes in this sector, BIM, ISO19650-1, etc.).
Soft Skills (FR):
- Team player.
- Proactive communicator.
- Analytical mindset.
Other Language Competencies:
- Fluent in French or Dutch, with proficiency in English.