Brussels START DATE: TBD DEADLINE: ASAP
Cloud Pre-Sales Evangelist
Anderlecht, Brussels HQ (remote and at customers)
The sheer speed and extent of business change makes constant innovation essential. Intensifying competition, advancing technologies and increasingly demanding customers have created a marketplace where every organization must constantly create new opportunities. It’s important that the infrastructure is ready for this. So are you able to understand the customers’ business and translate their needs into an IT strategy and architectural designs? And do you want to really make a difference, and have the freedom to experiment and try out new things? Then you are the Cloud pre-sales evangelist we’re looking for!
In this challenging role you work closely with our customers (specially at C-level) to understand their business strategy and develop IT strategies and architecture for key business areas. You will be the cloud evangelist that needs to convince the customer of the Fujitsu Hybrid-IT (multi-cloud) approach. You will give high level presentations as a first enablement and hand over to Delivery once deals are closed.
As our clients ‘trusted advisor you also bring continues innovation related to their business. Influencing their view of acceptable investment level, while also determining strategies, designs and proposals. You are also able to setup a Cloud Center of Excellence at our customers.
Your typical tasks on these projects will include:
· Follow up on the Fujitsu Portfolio
· convincing customers of the Fujitsu cloud approach.
· Co-creating workshops with C-level
· Helping customers build a cloud center of excellence
· Design solutions
· Establishing the solution quality criteria
In this role within Fujitsu, an innovative global player, you will have the freedom and opportunity to really make a difference!
Do you have what it takes?
We are looking for a highly driven professional with excellent customer focus and IT knowledge. You have strong communication skills and are experienced in working with the Agile methodology. As a person you are ambitious, a team player with a good sense of humor, straightforward and honest. You want to bring your career to the next level by taking the next step within a leading, innovative IT multinational.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in cloud pre-sales / evangelist role & minimum 10 years of overall IT experience.
· Broad experience in IT strategy, including roadmaps and business cases
· Experience in building Cloud Center of Excellence together with customers.
· The role holder will identify and create new business and leverage for Fujitsu.
· Leveraging their personal network to help Fujitsu grow (new customers, new employees, partnerships, …)
- Can work comfortably in areas beyond functional or industry specialty. Has a good understanding of broader business issues.
- Helping customers with their cloud Journey.
· Experience in IT transformations during Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
· Experience in IT operating models
· Experience in optimizing non-functional behaviour of complex systems (robustness, performance, life cycle management, …)
· Experience in benchmarking IT organizations on efficiency and future readiness
· Experience in business and IT alignment
- High level knowledge of Azure, AWS, Private cloud & Cloud Security
- High level knowledge of infrastructure technologies like Microsoft Windows Servers, Microsoft Active Directory, virtualization (Hyper-V or VMWare), monitoring…
- Familiar with Cloud integration with On-Prem environments
- Excellent English language skills, Dutch or French is a plus
- Certifications on Azure, AWS, enterprise architecture, innovation are a plus.
- Advisory services around all disciplines of enterprise architecture is a big plus
· Team player
· Passionate about IT as an enabler for business
· Role model in a team
· Communication skills
· Analytical mind
· Healthy sense of humor
· Goal oriented
· Quickly gains insight into problems
· Pragmatic art-of-the-possible attitude
· Loves new challenges
What’s in it for you?
You get the opportunity to work with many great professionals and will also have room to experiment on new things. We will support you in growing your skills and certifications. Next to this you will have the opportunity to build your career internationally. On top of that you will receive an attractive salary and secondary benefits, including a variable bonus scheme, company car, group and medical insurance. Furthermore, you will get a minimum of 30 holidays based on a fulltime contract and the opportunity to do staff purchases.